The Wedding Stationery House Collections are all based on botanical natural elements, from boho florals, rustic eucalyptus and rich tropical leaves. They use a Pick N Mix method, meaning you can order just the basics or add all the extra embellishments you like, such as stickers, envelope liners and much more. So you have the option to make the House Collection pieces your own and to fit your budget!
- Botanical Save the Date Cards
- Day & Evening Botanical Wedding Invitations
- Concertina Folded Invitations with or without tear off RSVP postcards
- RSVP Cards with Envelopes & RSVP Postcards
- Extra detail cards in a variety of sizes
- Botanical Order of Service Cards
- Wedding Menus
- Place Name Cards
- Table Plans
- Table Numbers
- Welcome Boards
- Circle Stickers
- Metallic Digital Foiling in a selection of colours including Digital Foiled Save The Date Cards & Digital Foiled Invitations.
House Collection pieces are available in different shapes and sizes and can have all text completely personalised to you. Save the Dates, Wedding Invitations and RSVP cards come with a choice of white or kraft brown envelopes, which can be upgraded to any colour of your choice for an additional fee.
(See my Extras & Add-Ons page for more details.)
I offer semi-customisation on all House Collection pieces. So if you want florals changed to the colour of your bouquet, berries adding to a wreath, or a personalised monogram adding, this and so much more can all be done for an additional fee of £50. Have another idea to make a piece your own? Just ask! :) Or are you looking for something completely Bespoke?
From placing your ordering and paying your deposit, to receiving your finished stationery, please allow at least 4 weeks. Every order is designed, personalised, sent to print, packed and dispatched by me! Stationery should be booked into my design diary as soon as you can, to reserve a slot as I only take on so many projects a month.